ATMINSIDE
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 455092
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2009 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyFreak86 View Post
The lower 6v DRL brightness is bright, but I haven't had any issues since installing them. No flashing from other drivers. It's bright, but nothing I would be concerned about. And yes the high beams are plenty bright and wouldn't be concerned about them being TOO bright since they are used when no one is around. I would prefer them being overly bright in that scenario.

Once I got some leverage on the side badges, they came off easily. The hardest part was getting underneath at first since they are on there pretty well. Heated up with the heat gun and stuck some fishing line behind it to get it started. Once I got a finger behind it, I simply pulled them off as I applied some heat. Adhesive came off very easily as I applied some heat again and rolled it off with my finger. Cleaned them up after everything was off and stuck new badges on. Very simple mod that really cleans things up!
No flashing from others is perfect. Definitely not worried about the 12V mode being overly bright.

Awesome, that's exactly how I planned to get at the side badges. Have a set in my garage, just waiting until it isn't storming one day when I get home from work and can clean up the car before doing all the badge work.
Want it to be clean so I don't scratch anything up as well as being clean to wax immediately after removal.

If you want to follow my log, here's a link:
https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?t=2812618
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ATMINSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote