Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 45340
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Pirouz tuned
bugeye

Thumbs up I.A.G. Performance

These guys are top notch in my book. I was having an issue with a new short ram intake on my car. Why I had the problem is not important. These gentlemen did not do the install or sell me the part. Before today they didn't know me from Adam, and I have (at this point) never purchsed anything for them.... On top of that, I'm a pain in the ass.. These guys invited me to the shop immediately, with no appointment. A very nice guy named Fred ( I hope I didn't botch his name ) met me at the door. He had already researched the problem I was having. Immediately showed me around the shop, including the service bay (extremely impressive facility if you haven't been). After my tour and a little background information on himself and the facility, took my car into the bay and performed a diagnostic. After he was confident in what was causing the problem, he cleaned the maf sensor, tightened everything that wasn't connected to his standards, and took my car for a test drive. After our talk he clearly stated he was as sure as he could be he had the problem licked, and if it came back, to immediately call him and get the car back in. So when we're done our conversation, I ask what I owe them for their time (about an hour or so) and both Fred, and JJ wave me out the door saying "No charge!

I've truely never before today walked thru the doors of a service business and felt like the employees truely had MY best interests at hand. From what I saw today, I couldn't be more impressed. My car will never go to another performance shop. Thank you IAG for the 5 star service. I'll be seeing you very soon......
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Chaney is offline   Reply With Quote