Old 12-13-2007, 03:04 AM   #44
Bucky92
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 108798
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
08 2.5i 5door
Satin White Pearl

You want to talk about a noisey car..see whats sitting beside my Imp??? Thats my 88 XT6..between the wind noise from the frameless windows...the engine noise from the ER27( and it has a new SOA crate motor under the hood)..trim rattling..tranny and diff noises...lucky it has a loud stereo in it.
The Imps are " cheap" cars...look on the market..cheapest AWD car...if y'all want quiet luxury..spend the money and go with a legacy.

As for the guy who truely hates his...if you hate it that much..get rid of it..dont bash it so much to other owners/potential owners. So its not the car for you..maybe you should have done your research more before you bought it..or spent alittle more time with the test drive. I looked at these for months and test drove it 3 times before I desided to buy it..and I was looking also at on 07 and a used 05..I liked this better. I couldnt be happier with my 08. Who cares about alittle wind noise...its not a luxury car..Maybe cause of my age and the fact I have owned well over 30+ cars all makes and models( 9 of which have been Subarus)...I have a more opened mind
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bucky92 is offline   Reply With Quote