Scooby Newbie

Member#: 347348
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
So I originally ordered a Black limited hatchback with minor add-ons on april 22nd and was told 2-8 weeks. I got a call from hte dealership 4 days later and was told it won't make the may allotment, but it is hopeful for June. I then asked if they could look for a matching car at a dealership around here instead of waiting. (my '07 4dr wrangler w/ 107,000 is going to need some work if I keep it too much longer.) They tried and couldn't locate one so I accepted Mid- late June. I got a call today and was asked if I would mind a 2014? She was kidding.... Kind of! I may end up being the first 2014 in the area and the first sold by #3 in sales in the nation Van Bortel Subaru of Rochester, NY. I'm not sure how i feel about this?!?! the body style doesn't change until 2015 right? i'm more then positive it will look NOTHING like the concept that Subaru has teased us with.

Thoughts?

Ohh, and I added WRB as my second choice as she said it was raise my chances of getting one in the June allotment.
The allotment you made doesn't mean you'll get your car then....I believe. I ordered march 16th and I was told July, you should expect July/August
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scomi21 is offline   Reply With Quote