Unabomber
Big Ron
Super Moderator

Member#: 18062
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
on car parts so PM
me b4 j00 buy

I promise you an exhaust FAQ will be on the way in due time. The harder the subject, the more research I must do to make an accurate FAQ. The exhaust portion will take probably 2-3 times as much research as this downpipe on did and I seriously worked on it for 4-6 hours. Exhausts are more complicated as they fall into cat back, turbo back, and axle back stages. I may have to do three independant FAQs along with a bland overall exhaust FAQ to highlight the key points. We shall see though.

I did think of a brand/type index of downpipes. The only problem with this is I want to be as brand neutral at all times so I don't seem like I am pushing one or the other. Plus everybody and their brother makes downpipes! I will probably have to push brand neutrality aside for the exhaust FAQ though as I intend on doing this for people who want the "loudest" and "quietest" exhaust as the sound is probably the number one factor for most people during their purchase decision process.

It would be nice for someone to index all the downpipes though. Any takers? If so, please make a new thread.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Unabomber is offline   Reply With Quote