NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazswing View Post
Looks fantastic. Now I know why the Legacy TMIC has been slow to come out Set-ups with early power are just more fun to daily drive.

I swear by a turbo blanket. Heat coat all you want but it still falls short of a coat. Will be neat to see what a good TMIC can add.
Definitely more fun to drive daily! Negotiating traffic is effortless.

The housing is Swain Tech Coated so putting a blanket on isn't a great idea, but I do like them too. We'll be posting an update once we get the larger TMIC and back on the dyno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
That's not the direction you went in only offering a header/uppipe v-band connection, but I do understand what you're saying. Does that mean this adapter is coming in at a much lower cost than a new uppipe (with v-band flange) would cost?

If I already had your header (and I was dead set on a non-rotated 30R with Tial v-band housing) and I had the choice between an adapter or buying a new uppipe with v-band, I would go for the new uppipe.

Looks cool. Just seems like it fills a very, very small corner of the market.
Hadn't thought of offering the up-pipe adapter separately, since it requires the V-Band down-pipe to go with it.

If you already had an up-pipe, why would you want to buy another one?

Anyone with an EWG up-pipe can run this kit. I don't think that's a very small corner of the market. Almost half the headers we sell are sold with the EWG option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA STI View Post
Yeah sounds like a fun setup. Alot of people also dont realize the 60mm-67mm gtx comp wheels also only have 10 full blades vs 11 full blades on the 71mm+ gtx wheels. 4mm smaller ontop of 1 less full blade on the gtx3067 vs gtx3071 should be alot lighter and alot easier to torque.
Correct. The 3067 is 'special' in that the compressor wheel is a bit different. It actually has better aero than the larger compressor wheels. This setup is VERY VERY responsive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it View Post
When and where do you want the RHD car?
PM me when you get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bru1212 View Post
I WAS dead set on a EFR6758, but this has my attention.
There are definitely benefit to the Tial housing
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is online now   Reply With Quote