Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3rm1tth3fr0g View Post
Beat me to it, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_bound26 View Post
Going to be switching to either a Koyo or CSF rad in the spring. Would you recommend one of these for a 207 while I'm in there? Any other cooling system mods you recommend? Already have cyl 4 mod. Currently have 20g xtr and am planning on going EWG, and flex fuel in the spring. Will be doing track days and some auto-x.
Koyo-R is the lowest grade radiator we recommend. I've not tested the CSF. In your location, ambient temps shouldn't be bad like we see with guys in Arizona, SoCal, Australia, Philippines, etc.... A FMIC will also contribute to the radiator needing improved capacity, as well as significant power increase, which you're not really at yet. Also the type of events and how you drive. Road coarse will give you far better ambient airflow than and be far less abusive than brake-boosting through and auto-X event (no airflow and continuous high load). So many factors to consider. And if all else fails, we sell the hammer (radiator) when no other tool will work. Another tip for improving radiator performance (regardless of what you use) is to improve ambient airflow. A splitter, radiator shroud, belly pan (although the OEM one is really good), and even closing up gaps around the radiator will all contribute to improved cooling performance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote