xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX - 750WHP
9.5s @ 150mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxman02 View Post
I think it looks great. Very clean looking. Good luck and be safe. Keep up the great work.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011rex18 View Post
How was the install to change to rotated?
The install of the rotated turbo setup isn't hard. The v-band actually makes it pretty easy. Along with it I put in a completely new/rebuild motor and modified many small things along the way (breather, coolant, evap, boost lines, fuel lines, etc). All of these seemingly small things take a long time to get sorted out. It helps to have knowledgeable people (ie. NF) there to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdub.csu View Post
Damn I'm good

The quote got messed up doing from my phone but haha called it.

Anyways I'm glad it ended up this way
I think people might have read into my statements too much. I simply said I was selling my stuff because I needed money (to buy new parts), and that I was going "Stage 1" (meaning NF Stage 1).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearldrummer7 View Post
Whew, beautiful work, per usual. The pictures are great! Definitely jealous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwhitfield26 View Post
I love this car so much O.o
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxCitywrx09 View Post
Thanks for making my car feel like a Prius.
Haha! Prius is nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrn2Corner View Post
I have been reading your thread since the beginning and to be honest i am not surprised the whole going stage 1 for financial reasons was a joke. Just happy you got around to your newest set up and that you document everything so well.
Anyways as for rpf1s i heard if they are 18x9.5 and you want to fit bigger calipers i heard they clear the fhi 4 and 2 pots but i dont know about the 17s. I have a full set of front and rear calipers in boxes waiting for rebuild kits and a paint job along with supporting mods and hardware.
Just haven't had time or the supporting parts to get the install done. Buying a house sucks up all my mod money for other projects right now.
I have 17x9" +35 RPF1's mounted up and ready to on once the snow melts. I believe they only require a fairly small spacer to clear Brembo's. Same with the stock 2011 WRX wheels. Bigger brakes would probably pose much more of a problem. I'm not sure about the 4/2 pot setup, but I have no desire to go to that, as it won't increase performance much.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote