View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 08:22 PM   #6
Blob05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 516808
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza wrx
Silver

Ya sorry I didnít clarify in stating piston problems, meant to say the ringland failure. Would like to get a wide band afr gauge in the future. The access port shows 11.04 in wot which seems like a good range but Iíve heard they arenít super accurate.

Far as transmission goes just going to hope for the best lol

How long have you had your wagon for Knesek? Any plans or anything youíve done to it thus far? Assuming its a Hawkeye if its in the 07 genre? Jealous of the white pearl color! Had a 98 Nissan Maxima that had pearl white and loooooved it!
Thanks for the insight on the wheel setup. Seems thatís about the best size setup without having to roll fenders and such. I also drive in snow frequently so dont want anything much wider than 8/8.5 anyway. Like get some snow tires for my stock rims and swap out come spring when I can afford new wheel and tire setup.

Iíll look into sway bar, steel brake lines like you mentioned. Assuming the steel lines to replace the plastic ones that wear out over time. In the middle of learning about catch cans and such, kind of leaning towards doing a killer bee oil pan instead and doing catch can down the road.

Pro tune is something Iíd love to do but probably wonít until next summer when I have all the components for a new turbo, along with said turbo. For now just content with no knock and a conservative ots tune from Cobb. MIGHT do an etune but again unsure.

Thanks again for any input yaíll have and enjoy hearing about work you guys are doing also or want to do.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Blob05 is offline   Reply With Quote