View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:46 AM   #91
EvoChArGeR
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 117985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Dubya View Post
^^^This is why it isn't easy... at the end of the day most things are possible with no budget constraints.

The engine of the GTR says "HELL YES!!!" the tranny and other bits need a some extra attention to be drag worthy.

Don't forget, we've seen at least 3 of the GTRs up here need major tranny services.

And you're right on with the Subies... You Evo Snob
The trans in DBA cars are much improved over the CBA trans but if you dont abuse the trans you shouldn't run into any issues. I know of numerous owners with over 100 launches with no issues on CBAs.

Which 3 gtrs are you referring to that had major tranny issues? The only ones I know of are the P3 because the owner rally the car and it was covered under warranty and they got a 2013 tranny. Second was Xou because the tow truck driver towed it incorrectly so it wasn't the fault of the owner. So I ask which 3 you are referring too? Technically, its only one due to driver beating on the car for the cause of the failure. You should get you facts straights before making assumptions. You clearly don't know jack **** about the GTR. Its obvious you never driven or ridden in one either only saw one.

If your referring to mine my car it has never had any transmission issues or motor issues at all the whole time I owned it. So I suggest you squash all those false rumors.

Unless your referring to the bellhousing rattle.... but that isn't anything close or related to major transmission issues and it was covered under warranty due to manufacture defect.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.