Old 10-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
dexterous
Scooby Guru

Member#: 23553
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 STI - Insanity!
2014 WRX - Daily

After evaluating my project a bit, I have come to the conclusion that the most likely area for me to experience an issue is in my fuel system. While I have years of Subaru wrenching experience, I have very minimal experience with advanced fuel systems. I am pretty concerned that making a rookie mistake with gasoline and super expensive components could go horribly wrong very quickly. As a result, I have read just about every thread on NASIOC related to advanced fuel systems similar to what I plan to install. I have also spent a good deal of time on the phone with my tuner Phil from Element as well as the Aeromotive pre-sales and technical support hot-line. On a quick side note, both Element Tuning and Aeromotive provide excellent technical support and have done a great job providing me with all the info that I have needed to make informed decisions for my car.

The result of about a month of research and several revisions is as follows. If you are experienced in this matter I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any guidance that you feel would be useful. In addition to a critique of my design/plans, I would love to hear about any issues you ran into, including, what didn't work and general advice you could offer. Thanks.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by dexterous; 10-28-2010 at 07:12 PM.
dexterous is offline   Reply With Quote