Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 81363
Vehicle:
2005 Forester XS
Silver

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryann Kolb
Thanks for the great comments! Let me know if we can ever do anything for you!

Maryann Kolb
President of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru
Hi Maryann.

I picked up my new Forester on Monday (Feb. 7th.) There was a problem with the remote starter I asked to have installed (talk to Brian from Model Electronics when you get the chance to avoid this kind of problem in the future. Basically your salesmen know nothing about this product.) I came back to the showroom on Wednesday and both Stuart, our salesman (who was always as nice as can be), and Marty (another nice guy) were off. I spoke with your sales manger Bruce and tried to explain things to him. If Bruce was any less interested he would have been asleep. He didn't make me feel like he cared about my problem. He wouldn't give me any straight answers even to direct questions. I felt like he was taking the 5th amendment. He hardly spoke to me. To his credit, he did call down Brian from Model Electronics to fix the problem. Brian was terrific. But it was Bruce's condescending attitude which made me feel totally humiliated. I will never recommend any of my friends or family to buy from your dealership. In fact, I have a friend who just put a deposit on a new car. I'm telling her about my bad experience.

And after reading the many negative reports about your dealership on this forum I guess I shouldn't be surprised by my treatment.

Bob Cauttero
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rcfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote