View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 07:21 PM   #65
bikeforever01
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 61195

I had a problem with an employee there. First she was talking on the phone for 30 minutes while we were standing there waiting for her to give us the paper work to drop the car off for an oil change. I also wrote that the rear seat was off its hinge. Thats what i thought the top hook looked like when I could see it. I pick the car up the next day and I look at the back seat and it is not fixed. I ask why they did not fix it and they go "there is no hinge on the rear seat." Well anybody could clearly see into the trunk and obviously they did not even glance at it. Next they blamed it on a bolt that was not replaced when I got rear ended. After the accident the gas sensor had to be replaced because it was destroyed. Doesn't that require taking the rear seat out!?!?!?!? The lady then proceeded to explain that I had misused the word "hinge" and therefore now work should have been done. She treated me in a very condescending manner too. Not to mention the person who came out to fix it laid his rachet and the seat on my roof. I am used to VW service centers which suck. (Fear the VW service centers!!!! avoid them like the plague) Ok but when a job is documented and clearly not addressed and they did not tell me they did not fix it, I get irratated. On top of that she was constantly blaming the problem on anybody but them. When I said clearly you guys did not look at it and did no work she flipped. I did not want to debate it but she persisted. Obviously you guys did not A) check over the car B) did not replace the bolt C) even look at it. Your lucky you have a good service manager, Denis, who after the lady threatened to red flag my car, came over and tried to appologize for her. I have not gone to you people since your dealership treated us in non-businesslike manner. Now onto the sales department. The man who helped us sign for it was nice and competent. The man before was a idiot. He tried to explain to us that the legacy was the new WRX. It was really quite funny. Next he ordered the WRONG COLOR!!!!! not only did he get the delivery date wrong and pressured us on it he canceled 3 times!! Oh this was in may 2004. You may ask why did we buy from your dealership and the reason is because you guys had a good price and I heard good things about the service department. You did make it up to us by throwing in the short shifter and auto-dimming mirror for free which was cool but customer care there is not the best.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bikeforever01 is offline   Reply With Quote