Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335033
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2009 wrx
Dark Gray Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmjudge View Post
I wonder if all the people who say "install it yourself" does any of their home/appliance/electronics repair and maintenance themselves...
Just redid my bathroom a couple weeks ago(tub, drywall, toilet, plumbing). I've also installed a garbage disposal, fridge water/ice, dish washer, electrical lighting, outdoor fencing, built a shed, build my computers and do repairs on computer components, go to the gym, clean up my house, do my own laundry, do my own yard work, and a few other things I can't think of right now. Just gave my snow blower a tuneup too to get ready for winter.

It's just when you think about how much "professionals"(mechanics, doctors, lawyers, electricians, contractors, plumbers, hookers, etc) charge for their services it's silly to hire them for something you could do yourself with alittle investment in your personal education. Some things aren't worth the trouble and the mess, like doing your own oil change for $20 when you can get it done for $35 and not get all dirty and messy and have to dispose of the old oil etc.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tunertype is offline   Reply With Quote