View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:05 AM   #687
1ofakind03
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 472184

Hey guys, been strongly considering buying a 93 jdm wrx. Wondering if you can all help me.

little run down on the car;

was a running and driving wrx about a year ago. The previous owner pulled the motor due to low compression and at the time wanted to clean up the wiring in the engine bay. He got the motor rebuilt, and sold the motor. Now has the wiring all out of the engine bay. He has a 94 wrx wiring harness that he was planning on putting back in as it needed very minor repair opposed to the one he originally took out. But he did have the car running a ej20g with the crappy harness he had in originally.

So now i am contempleting buying this mint wrx.. Thing is im not to sure what ej20g motor will work in the car. Will any ej20g work? Does it need to be a specifc year, model ect? Is there anything else i should consider looking into before i pick up the car? ecu?

Its a very good deal for the car i feel as it has alot of potential to be awesome again, he only wants 900 for the car, has everything else besides the motor, that includes the transmission (unsure of which one though).

Thank you all!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
1ofakind03 is offline   Reply With Quote