06njsti
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (35)

Member#: 150986
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
06 #001 LSB STi

Default Feeler Fs: ADVAN RS 17x9.5 wrapped in 275's

As many of you know i recently put 275's on my 2006 sti. to fit them i have coilovers, the front and rear fenders rolled along with camber bolts.Due to my ride height i only had to run -2.2* F -2.0* of camber on the car. I recently got some Nitto NT05's mounted in a 275/40/17. The car looks great and so do the wheels. Im deciding to go another route with my car and in the next few months I will be looking to get rid of this awesome set of wheels. These wheels are pretty rare and usually take around 2-4 months to get after being ordered. This is just a feeler, they will go for sale in a few months but if I find someone who wants them now and wants to wait for me to order a different set of wheels can gladly have them. The tires have 0 yes i said 0, they were mounted and my car is still at a body shop. They still have the stickers on them too. I have 5 rims and 4 tires. One rim had a decent amount of curb rash from when I hit a deer back in december and the tow truck driver drug the wheel up the side of the truck. The measurments of the wheel are 17x9.5 with a +35mm offset.

[/quote]
And finally pics of the 275's. The tires are brand new

My asking price is $2800 for 5 rims, retail at around $500 each+shipping and wait 2-4 months and 4 BRAND NEW nitto NT05's in a 275/40/17.
Before purchasing these I would check with IAG Performance down in maryland. They put them on my car and are the BEST shop around, I will drive the 2.5hrs any time to have them work on my car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 06njsti; 06-23-2009 at 12:28 PM.
06njsti is offline   Reply With Quote