Citizen Mick

Member#: 27646
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2003 Sleeved 2.5
Oil Dry Sump Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freon View Post
Very nice. What sort of controls do you have on the Autronic? I notice a periodicity to the loud bangs, can you set the frequency? Looks like 3 quarters of a second on off throttle and 10hz or something at part throttle.
You have full control of antilag timing, fueling and the rotational cut that is used. I use more rotational cut at lower rpm and throttle openings to send more raw fuel into the exhaust. At larger openings and rpms I use no more that 25% cut which is why the bandg/pops are very consistant. For the video I did use a little more cut to generate the better effects

Quote:
Has anyone ever devised a system that actuates the throttle cable instead of external solenoids? Or used the cruise control cable? Or do you need finer or faster control?
I thought about doing this, use the cruise control, but the antilag uses tps to work out what to do. The problem with our cars is that if you open the throttle the TPS sensor knows about it and would screw up the antilag. You would need to put a throttle sensor onto the actual pedal and use that for antilag.

If you could work out how to do a throttle kicker you would have amazing antilag.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mick_the_ginge is offline   Reply With Quote