Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #131
Guzzi 1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338666
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2022 Crosstrek Ltd.
Magnetite Gray

As it turns out, I had yeaterday off, although I had forgotten that until Sunday. Anyway, all the bad weather that was being forecast stayed just North of me until last night. I had a chance to run a few errands which took me up into that snow though. The tires are bran spankin' new at the moment, but some so so roads and a snow covered parking lot left me very impressed with these tires. The snow that I have been hearing about arrived here last night along with a temp of 8F and a chill factor of -14. Looks to be about a foot outside so I will be taking advantage of them once again. I was very impressed with these tires yesterday and that feeling certainly validated my purchase. I don't know how quickly they will wear, but it seems winter compounds wear quickly at temps above 45F or so based on what I have read.

Tire Rack likely has a selection of tires in stock for your application and they deliver pretty quickly. They list authorized installers in your area and will ship directly to them. If you prefer your own tire guy, you can have them shipped to that place, which is what I did. Might be worth making sure your place would be willing to do that, or just use TR's authorized dealer.

John
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Guzzi 1 is offline   Reply With Quote