View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #76
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 107170
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bay Area
2002 ver 7 EJ207 WRX


I live in Calif, so for emission I did the following. This may not apply if your state has different emission requirements:

1)tune the JDM ECU to compensate for US premium 91 OCT fuel, catless downpipe
2)Leave the JDM ECU in the car, take off catless downpipe, replaced with stock downpipe
3)Go to emission inspection
4)Get my SMOG certification
5)Replace stock downpipe back to aftermarket downpipe.

I use Shell Rotella T6 oil
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
efiniluvr is offline   Reply With Quote