Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabre1200 View Post
Ah for sure yeah I didn't know you could do that either until I pressed it on accident one day. Yeah we actually PM'd each other a few times about issues going on with our cars. I had a hard time shifting into second and third gear smoothly so I"ll mention that to the dealership to see if maybe my throwout bearing or squeaky clutch could be related to it. I've got a whole list of problems for my dealership this time haha. I've been hearing a funny metalic clanking sound coming from the bottom of my car when I'm driving slow which I guess are failing endlinks. They're gonna have a whole bunch of fun fixing my car -_-
Yeah, I recall your transmission concerns, I just don't recall a clutch issue being mentioned.

I got reimbursed by Subaru for my transmission repairs, but I have a lot of history with them and I'm about to buy another car from them, hopefully, so it was in their best interest to hush me up for $1500, I guess. I'm hoping the issue with the shift fork was at least documented somewhere.

Dang! I totally forgot to mess with the trip reset button yesterday! I'm gonna try today during lunch. I'd try right now since my car is only 50 ft away from me, but it's raining and a little windy. No bueno.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote