Old 12-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #68
Swift2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 135432
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STI Limited
Urban Grey

Hey everyone, I havenít updated in a while, been busy with my summer project ☺

Some recently arrived parts have been put onto the car, I am slowly getting there with the look I want to achieve. Big thing missing now is the wheel setup. Ride height will not change, its already almost too low considering swiss mountain roads, especially with the new skirts!

First of all the Bride Stradia II Japan carbon backed seatsÖ. What can I say they are amazing. JPM Coachworks did a great job on them to change the stitching from original grey to red, to match the rest of the interior. I also clear wrapped the back of the seats to make sure they donít get scratches when loading skis onto the car.

Iím 6í2 with a small waist and they are a snug fit for me, just about right, a little tight on the shoulders/lats though. Getting in and out of the car has also become slightly more complicated haha. They completely change the looks and feel of the interior.

Apart from that I also installed the Whiteline steering rack bushings, Stoptech stainless lines, ferrodo DS2500 pads and Motul RBF fluid exterior wise the HTAUTOS FRP Sideskirt lips have also been installed, matching the front V limited lip.

I also added the STi glovebox latch

And fixed the Velocity Carbon trunk by using some rubber coated neodymium magnets to hold the trunk up in place. The trunk lines up perfectly now.

Quick shot of the car (dirty). You can see the HTAUTOS FRP Sideskirt lips.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Swift2 is offline   Reply With Quote