View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #1
wrxjimmy
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 370357
Default NJ: 2002 WRX Sedan - 5 speed - low Miles - Tons of upgrades!

Today I am putting up for sale my 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
It currently has 84k Miles and will not go up much because I don't drive much.
The exterior is 8/10 has a crappy aftermarket paintjob, love the color but it was done cheaply, its peeling a bit in the back and front, other than that surprisingly not one scratch. interior is a 9/10 for a 12 year old car, it looks pretty good. no rips or tears in seats, never smoked in, no burns or stains on floor or roof interior is really good. this WRX is HEAVILY modified I will have a list below of the parts, all parts have less than 6k miles. all work was done at E-SHIFT Prefomance Tuning in South Brunswick in 2009, was also tuned there. The car is mechanically sound had it checked out at my local mechanic recently before putting it up for sale. This is really is a good, reliable, fast car. 400+ hp
heres a list of the parts below..

Good\parts-

JE pistons 20. over 8.5.1 comp
EAGLE connecting rods
BC 272 Cams
Intake and exhaust (custom)
BC springs and retainer kit
valves
twin clutch exedy kit
ARP head stud
Garette gt-3037
head gasket kit

custom fuel system:
1.880cc injectors
2.qty 2 top feed rail
3.walboro fuel pump
4. regulator

machine shop short block (balance and blue print) assemble
gruppe-s headers
39mm wastegate
tail bov
B&M SHORT SHIFTER + Shift Knob
pillow mounts (tein) kit
tanabe pro-sustec coilovers
gram light wheels

brand new tires, less than 200 miles on them
oil changed every 3000 oil was changed less than 200 miles ago full synthetic
always used 93 octane

total for parts including tires was - $14,100
(have receipts)

bought with a blown transmission replaced with a used transmission (5spd) with 93k miles on it only 300 miles on the used transmission since It was replaced.

transmission cost $2700

BAD

as i mentioned above the paint, and thats literally it.

reason for selling: too much money invested in car, need to make the money back. I would like to see this go to someone on here rather than some random person on CL. Its a beautiful car and I hate to see it go, but I just need the money now more than ever, My loss your gain!

My asking price is $13,000 WHICH IS REASONABLE considering the miles condition and Performance parts, that being said my price is OBO so feel free to make an offer, no low balls please feel free to PM me on here, or comment with questions or if youre interested. The receipt can be shown upon request to serious buyers. NO TRADES

Thank You,

Jimmy

PS I Will upload pictures and probably a walk around video in the AM when its light out, but Ill upload on picture for now.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.