Old 02-26-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
grippy monkey
Scooby Guru

Member#: 131067
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
your "stance"
sucks

Just keep the flaming down. It isn't needed, and everyone has different goals for their rides. It seems if your Suby doesn't fit a certain mold that is Nasioc approved then there is alot of hate. The majority of guys that began the aggressive fitment suby movement (or whatever you call it) have some kind of track oriented background, and most of us have tracked out cars in the past or currently. I personally tracked a well-prepped Porsche 914 that I personally built. We know a thing or two about setting up a car, and we know the difference between what works driving stoplight to stoplight and what works around the track. The majority of threads I've seen in the aggressive fitment defense have noted that this isn't how you setup your car to turn good laps (being slammed). There is still debatable subjects, but this section of the forum isn't solely dedicated to track applications. The same old things don't need to be ran over again and again. It should be obvious that the vast majority of Subaru owners on Nasioc aren't tracking their cars. The percentage of people that actually need a proper track setup is farely low because others will simply never use it. It's okay if the aggressive style isn't your own. My personal style isn't 1" drops and 7.5" wide wheels, but I can still appreciate a clean ride and not hate on it. So... keep it chill!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
grippy monkey is offline   Reply With Quote