View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #83
jimbobzilla
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 505907

Quote:
Originally Posted by JhonMicky View Post
My water is moderately hard around 250 ppm. I have built a similar setup using 10 inch clear cannisters four in series. First two are sediment and carbon filters. Last two are DI cartridges. I end up with around 50 ppm water with this. I can get as low as 20 ppm if I turn down the flow. I am just getting this thing tried for the first few times and I seem to be burning through my DI media quick. One car wash and my media is already orange in both cannisters. Anyone else have this happen mobdro lucky patcher kodi?
Hey Johmicky, My water is about 230+ here in Florida. I am currently using my condensate water from my air conditioning system. It is a crude form of RO water.
My PPM'S on the condensate water are about 16 PPM'S which is very doable. I run the condensate into a condensate pump and then into a storage container, i wired a overflow switch to shut down my A/C in case the storage barrel gets to full. You do have to have more equipment such as a pump, storage barrel and condensate pump but I think it is worth it. I am getting 0.00 at the output end of the pressure washer.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by jimbobzilla; 10-23-2019 at 03:10 PM.
jimbobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote