IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (617)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

Here is another threatening email from this customer.

Private Message: Re: strut tower bars
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
ted dibiase
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 94752

Default Re: strut tower bars

I tried to take pictures with my phone but the email function wasn't working. I'll straighten it out tomorrow, but it is freaking ridiculous that I have to go to these lengths. Were there plates that go onto the strut towers to accomodate this bar? I didn't think so. The thing doesn't fit. You better make this right or I am going to own you on this board and everyboard that I can find you on. Oh, if you want, you can go ahead and post this after all of the updates I'm going to give on your threads. This is insane and simply isn't the way to do business. You might want to prep all of your buddies too, that way when I post they can hurry up and say how awesome you are.
__________________________________________________ _______________________
Figured I'd keep you guys posted. I don't hide anything from my customers. Some people really need to grow up. And the fact that I dont have ANYONE post ANYTHING good about me remains true. People post their positive expiriences with me under there own will, without me even asking them to do so. I can't wait for this drama to end. Until, during, and after than I will continue to give my customers everything they need, as I have done in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Have a great afternoon.

Josh Nahm
Import Image Racing
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.