Scooby Guru

Member#: 120057
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2018 WRX (base) 6spd
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsubaruJ View Post
Stage 2 is a pretty fun upgrade. Your trans will be fine as long as you don't drive the crap out of it like I did with my car(broke second gear at stage two).
Exactly what I am scared to death of. Sometimes that shift from 1-2 feels sooo notchie. I do have a sti grp n rear shifter busing that I have not isntalled yet, would that help that shift, the rest feel fine? The grp n mount is new to subaru, dealers have only had them about 2 weeks. I tried installing the KB and that was a PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinningcain View Post
I went to xpt stage 2 about a month ago its a great map just dont be stupid with the tranny and you will be fine.Also make sure you log your car, some fine tuning was necessary on my car but now it runs like a whole new beast
Now for my car, to datalog it I have heard that I am supposed to do a 3rd gear pull up to redline(an not go to jail), is that true?

Right now I have a rsr ex mag gt 2 cbe, sti up pipe. I plan on getting a Megan Racing bellmouth Dp. My car will be wicked loud
This is what ir will sound like, minus the tial bov. Look a the db ratings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7tD9DQqLLw

^^^^In that vid where he takes off from :31sec to :41 sec, is that considered harsh driving, espically the 1-2 shift?
At 1:33 when he drives away, it sounds soooo sick/evil though

I dont think I will get a ticket, but I will keep some aleve in the car
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by shamrock 05; 02-10-2009 at 08:25 PM.
shamrock 05 is offline   Reply With Quote