BRAND

****ING

NEW

TO

THE

SCENE

and you wanna know something about something that hasnt even hit the market

jesus...this kind of thing KILLS me

how the hell is there gonna be ANY sort of data on anything that isnt even available yet

god gawd almighty...why is the grass green and the sky blue???
those we can answer....

whats gonna happen tomorrow??

yeah...right
Um. Thanks. I'm really surprised that you took the time to type all of that out. The reason I started a thread was because the information is not readily available on this particular cvt yet and there are at least a few people on Nasioc who are smart people (although I am convinced that this number goes down every day) who might have some ideas. I know that stock this car runs a honeywell twin scoll with 17 lbs of boost and I know that this is considered close to the top of what that turbo is capable of. I also know that as with any Subaru there is more left on the table with any vehicle that is sold. I know the CVT is made by a German company with a name like NUR or something like that and they have upgraded parts that are supposedly good to 400 and 500 torque. I do not know what the stock bits are rated for. This has nothing to do with people blowing their 14 Foresters up it was all about what it is rated for.

EDIT: I also know that there is at least one tune out there for the 14 Forester already and that COBB expects (or is rumored to) have an accessport ready in Jan.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
LegacyPoser is offline   Reply With Quote