Old 06-27-2014, 03:01 AM   #10
Tyler06
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 99303
Vehicle:
2012 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesnow View Post
Thanks I am trying this tonight, my father is an Electrical Engineer and he is going to continuity test all the wiring in the door to make sure I didnt cut any when pulling new wiring through... I am hoping nothing is cut and it is just a loose connector... what year and model is your car you had the same problem with? was it after an audio install?

THANKS!
I have a 2015 WRX base that I did a pioneer navi and speaker install in last week. Didn't notice the window issues until after I had put everything back together. I had no clue how power window wiring worked so at first I thought it was the passenger switch or window motor. After swapping out the passenger switch and looking at power window wiring diagrams I was sure it had to be the drivers side switch. Sure enough after pulling the panel and pushing the wires back in it started working again. Since I was only having issues with one of the windows my guess is only one or two of the wires were loose. Hopefully you don't have too much trouble tracking down you issue.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Tyler06 is offline   Reply With Quote