TH motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (84)

Member#: 145643
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

I have to air this out before this blows up into something it's not.

I didn't have a part in your return issue. I'm very sorry about that and if you ever do run into an issue with that again please contact me directly and it will be dealt with. This whole post is being forwarded over to my manager and then to the appropriate parties so it can be dealt with.

As far as Fortune Auto though. Yes I push it and not because I make more margin or have some other background agenda (it makes no difference to my paycheck if I sell you something with a 50% margin or a .0005% margin honestly). I push them because I honestly believe in them for a lot of the reasons I'm sure I told you. I'm sure we talked about a lot of other brands during that time to include ISC, KW, BC, and Racecomp and again I still think Fortunes offer the most for their price point than any of them.

To say that I'm trying to push some sort of alternate agenda is pretty off the mark though and anyone who knows me personally will know that's far from the case. I state my point and I'm pretty opinionated. I've been in this community WAY before I worked for TH though. I run Fortunes on BOTH of my cars and did before working for THM. I see the amount of returns I get from lesser brands (and more expensive brands) and I've tried to help people jump through the hoops of getting anything done when they need something repaired or rebuilt. I've installed, ridden in, and had to deal with the ramifications of breaking damn near everything on the market. I'm not saying this to toot my horn. I'm saying this because when I recommend a $1200-$1500 set of coilovers over a $2000 I'm not doing it to make more money (because I'm not), I'm doing this because I want to see my customers end up with the best product for what they need. I would rather you spend less and be happy therefore calling me back later for something else, as opposed to sell you something for a mint, you be underwhelmed by the product, and never call me again.

I'm not in the business of one time customers honestly. If your experience with myself was less than satisfactory I'm honestly sorry about that. I think you took me the wrong way. Also we are REALLY busy around this time of year. With us having only ONE Subaru guy, I get a little backed up. All you have to do is dump me a PM with your number and I'm more than happy to call. Any other time of the year this wouldn't be an issue.

Again I'm very sorry your experience has been less than satisfactory. It's not how I like to do business at all. If there is ANYTHING I can do to make up for it please let me know.

Dewey @ THM
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by TH motorsports; 03-03-2015 at 10:50 AM.
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote