Old 09-03-2019, 06:46 AM   #23
danielre
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 505218
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Scion FRS
White

Thanks again guys, Iím blown away at the feedback everyone has given! Those pictures definitely confirm my decision! Iím pretty sure Iím going to put in an order on a 2020 limited sti with the lip spoiler(if not limited sti, then the base sti)! Gotta see what the dealer quotes on the price today, and see what kind of deal I can make. The limited sti is a little bit more than I wanted to spend, but itís not going to break the bank.

Since Iíve already asked the controversial wrx vs sti debate, I may as well take it a step further and see what you guys think about addons haha. Iím thinking the body side mounding and rain guards (the rain guards I could probably add myself later if itíll be cheaper). What do you guys think about the short throw shifter (how much difference does it make)? The sti I test drove had it, so Iím not sure how long the throw is without it. I also see the shifter bushing is cheap, and I donít think the STIs I drove had it. Other than that, are there any ďmust havesĒ you guys would definitely get? I realize this is preference and all, just curious what your opinions are.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
danielre is offline   Reply With Quote