Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 451107
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
Ice Silver

Default Awesome product

Just had these installed on 2016 WRX and Iím very pleased with the end result. The struts are amazing. They ride so much better than Fortune or Ohlins and other subpar 1500 range coils.

I have sat in fortune auto car, and then another sti that had BCís and another car that had ÷hlins.

I always wanted to buy struts. This product nailed it. Fortune auto ride was too bouncy and made noises. BC was completely trash, car bottomed out multiple times. On ÷hlins ride was okay but it was still bouncy and I wasnít impressed.

I only have them on for less than 100 miles as they are settling in. But the ride is so much smoother than any coilover setup I have ever sat in. I donít have to worry about that car will bottom out or make noises, or if there is going to be a bump etc. It takes the bumps so smoothly and is very stable.

On my drive home the highway has those road bulges and I remembered on RCE Springs (had them on for 50k miles with stock struts) car would bounce n come back down and I had to slow down or take them at an angle.

After installing these I donít have to worry about it on the road as the car goes over it but doesnít bounce at all the way up in the air lol like it used to, now it goes over it, and come right back down. So much smoother and ride quality is really good, have taken few turns and car is planted af

Thank you for releasing this product and Iím very happy with my purchase. I hope this will be helpful to all the people looking to upgrade. I would never recommend getting coilovers as they are pain in the ass to maintain, rebuild, all the problems. I had 140k miles on my older 240sx and that was my worst car and worst nightmare I had with suspension issues always as it was on coils... After 20-30k I was scratching my head with, why did I do this, etc.

Thatís when I decided I would never get coils. This combo is spot on as you would want your car to perform. Hope this helps everyone!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
wrxracer007 is offline   Reply With Quote