cannedtuna
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 286661
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2016 GTI & CRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
I think if mitsu pulled together their interior and made it more pleasing their cars would sell better as well. I find it ironic that the lancer and evo have identical interiors. Granted your buying the evo for performance, but it shouldnt share the same interior.

I think mitsu needs to take a look back to the 90's and revive some of their cars. The galant from te 90's-early 2000's look good. I think they should also offer the eclipse in a fwd and awd turbo option (gst,gsx), and give it 250hp. You could also entertain the idea of a 3000gt (with vr4 option). Make the 3000gt compete with a 370z and you could probably move a decent amount of car.

People like seeing new models and complete make overs of existing cars. Mitsu basically needs a good overhaul of its model line ups.
I used to love Mitsubishi (Starion, GST/GSX, 3000gt, galant vr4) and if they can come out with something dynamic they would have my money. I believe that Mitsubishi knows how to make a turbo charged car, and like you said they need to consider what they used to make and revive them.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by cannedtuna; 01-02-2013 at 12:58 AM.
cannedtuna is offline   Reply With Quote