Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 414827
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 9-2X STi
Arctic Silver

Quote:
Not every company is instant in response. It depends on the size of the company and the roles of the personnel that handle the support function. Smaller companies will have fewer employees, and these employees tend to have a broader scope of duties. A bigger company may have dedicated customer support staff. A smaller company may have a person that handles 3 or 4 roles and customer support is 20% of their duty. People expect it's one or several people's dedicated job. That's not always the case. Plus if they're busy with other work or maybe on vacation, the work load may be delegated to non-standard staff who aren't as efficient and in themselves have other duties.
Totally get that, which is why I waited basically a full week after first contact before I decided that "all was lost".

Quote:
I ordered an intake from them a while ago, say a year or so. I wish I could recall how quickly it arrived. I don't recall the communication regarding it or if there was any form of verification. I'll need to dig up the old info.

In the grand scheme, I'm not sure what you were expecting. They are a manufacturer but a small one. Their company size is likely quite small. There's not much info online regarding company size, employees, etc. Maybe someone from KS Tech can comment and fill you in.
I'm curious to see if you can find your order history. It's been 3 full business weeks since my original order placement, and 5 business days since I first reached out to check on the status.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
envader is offline   Reply With Quote