Old 12-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #103
Vaughn Performance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 170489
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguyeddy View Post

what i want to do with this is be able to play in the mud/gravel roads locally here and run through fields and **** without having to worry about bottoming out/ ruining my suspension. a gravel revalve would probably be nice for this (as we have discussed on D.I.) i also will be driving this on the street so i dont want body roll to become an issue. would i be better off not running a rear swaybar or maybe a small one, or a nice sti rear bar and disconnects?
The stuff that gets revalved that we do is done by Odi actually. We send work in to him.

Anyway, that's looking to be a good set up for what you have in mind. As for the swaybars, I'd run front/rear bars for tarmac, maybe the STi bars since STi arm's are going in. That's going to help with the roll on tarmac. Just disconnect the front for gravel. I have 22mm bars front/rear on my wagon. I run it with the front disconnected and leave the rear, feels excellent in dirt!! I'm on Kings and STi revalved struts. With the bars hooked up and good summer tires on, actually feels pretty darn good on tarmac!

You should add some bushings to that list as well. Since your doing a pretty extensive swap would be a good time to get some of them knocked out.

-Anthony
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vaughn Performance is offline   Reply With Quote