Member#: 62941
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 #LesboRacer
#TunedbyBarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteZombie View Post
Hey, hope the car is hibernating well.

Looks like I may be doing Road America near the end of May, then Gingerman, possibly also Grattan in June or July. I'll try to remember to keep you posted.

Headed 12 hours to Barber in Alabama this Saturday, hopefully the thing stays together so far from home!
-Brian
Unfortunately it's hibernating and not getting the next round of insanity I have planned for it but between trying to build a subie swapped type3 VW for my wife and customer project car it's been on the back burner.

Luckily I was able to recover from the timing jump with no damage. Upgraded to an IAG tensioner while I was in there to hopefully prevent it from happening again.

You can look up BRG Performance on instagram and Facebook too as that's a more reliable way to get ahold of me.

I plan on doing a full season of Gridlife in Street Mod class (and getting crushed on the regular) as long as I can get registered.

I'd like to do Road America this season as well and NCM and Mid-Ohio is possible... but we'll see how things go. Hopefully my plans don't have to go too far on the backburner while I try to push into doing more customer work and such.

Anywho... keep us updated... maybe they'll let a Forester in on Impala day?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Barge is offline   Reply With Quote