Old 05-20-2005, 05:32 PM   #1
rhd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 81820
Vehicle:
2003 WRX sedan
Sedona

Default My fans won't turn off?

ok, i just started driving my WRX again.....it's been sitting for over a month. I figured i might as well drive it some...since it's sitting here....but i'm rambling...

anyways, i get in the car yesterday and drive. no biggie, nothing special. I turn the car off, go inside, come back out and get int he car. i put the key in and turn it to "on"...but i didn't crank it. my fans came on. I didn't really think anything about it...since i had just driven it. Well, i come out this morning to install a tv (i had one laying around....my g/f likes it..so, i was kinda FORCED into it) And i turn the car back to "on" to make sure everything is cool with the wiring..and the fans pop on. I'm thinking....w.t.f? Well, i popped the hood and BOTH are on...and going full steam. The car has been sitting overnight, so it's completely cooled down.

Both fans continually go...with the car running and the car int hte "on" position...so...what's up?

the only issure with my car, right now, is the CEL is on from the lack of a VSS. it was broken when i pulled the tranny out (the top popped off..no biggie, gonna fix it here in a min) But other than that....nothing has changed, and it used to not do that.

anyone have any ideas????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rhd is offline   Reply With Quote