Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 12560
Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STi
Blue

Default Re: HmMM

Quote:
Originally posted by wonthanhboi
So what lights do you prefer for me to get? I want to get driving lights also. And i like the bluish HID look, but not willing to dump visability for looks. So can anyone help?

Im driving a prelude n stuff around nowadays. Not having a wrx yet sucks. I want to get driving lights and new bulbs for the prelude, but what should i get? I've been hearing way too much krap about bluish bulbs. So, any suggestions? Oh yeah, you can't drive wid da stock fog lights on right? The wrx that is. Thats my main reason to want driving lights because u cant drive with fog lights on and i like driving lights on luxury cars. Mayn, confused and unsure.

So, anyone help?!?!??!
I drive with the fog lights on, just like everyone else. It fill in the area to the right and left of the car when you are turning.

I put my stock bulbs back in. I may find something a little brighter than the stock bulbs. PIAA advertises some, I think.

I couldn't believe how bad the blue bulbs are. People who buy them for looks are as stupid as people (mostly Mustang drivers) who put smoked covers over their headlights.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
superspd8 is offline   Reply With Quote