View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 08:27 AM   #6
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 38656
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada.

you can apply for a state tax refund for so you just pay the taxes as normal
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jeffreybt is offline   Reply With Quote