NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 90539
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
My BOV goes
COVFEFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM_Outback View Post
Buy a flywheel for an NA Subaru post 1993, same setup as far as clutch goes but obviously something along the lines of an ACT street disc with a higher clamping force plate.
Clutchmasters has some pretty good pricing on light flywheels right now.

As for headgaskets, if you want Cometic, a C4261-051 should work just fine in your case.

If you get away from shopping on sleazebay and patronize some real brick and mortar shops you just might receive some customer service as well.
Haha, sleazebay. Haven't heard that one. I decided on an oem jdm sti gasket, everyone started telling me bad things about the cometics AFTER I decided to order them. The oem ones were a litle more but hopefully worth it. The old ones from the ej20k looked like good quality. If anyone has bad things to say about the oem mls ones, speak now or forever hold your peace, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirnna View Post
One month? I could have them there in 5 days if you want me to do the favor for you. Subaru is a 20 minute drive and if you want the JDM OEM I could give you a hand.
Well its actually two to four weeks, I just figure a month to be on the safe side. From rallispec. The price wasn't bad if they are the correct p/n. I asked for the 11044AA463, they told me it would be special order from Japan.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2slofouru is offline   Reply With Quote