Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320733
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
02 wrx
MBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by machspeedrex View Post
Hey, new guy here. I just picked up a 2013 DGM 5 door in Ohio this Saturday. Long story short, I got caught in a snow storm in Ohio on the way back, and the car was sliding all over and uncontrollable, so I need snow tires for factory wheels, or all new snow tires and wheels.

So, anybody have any they want to part with? Or have a lead on a tire shop that could set me up without highway robbery involved? I could even use info about a decent place to buy a spare set of TPMS sensors. I used to work for Discount Tire but that was years ago, I have no idea if they are still legit or not.

As a side note, the WRX has the SPT catback and I have Rally Armor flaps waiting to go on, so that will be me if I ever get the thing on the road and out of the driveway. I drive up and down the Beltline everyday, I think I have seen one other WRX only once, seems like there are not many in town.
I do have a set of tires in decent shape. 225/50/17 Dunlop Winter Sport 3D. I also can get all four mounted and balanced for dirt, $40-50 maybe cheaper. PM me if your interested.
Also I have a general question. I recently took a gamble and picked up a set of original Leggeras. One has a crack about 3 inches long and needs some help. Does anyone know of a good shop that would be able to help with the rehab?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
aaronbo is offline   Reply With Quote