thatguy_chad
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 412789
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Beatrush Forged Pitch Stop:
This pitch stop made a noticeable difference right away. Less jumpy when in low rpms, and the engine was well connected with the firewall. Of course cabin noise was increased but not by much.
**I do suggest getting aftermarket motor mounts when you install any aftermarket pitch stop to have everything stiff and no weak links**

Beatrush Aluminum Underpanel and side covers:
Although this part is only to fit the 2015 STI, i did order it by accident. Since the underside of the STI and WRX are different it did not fit. Determined as I was, I drove to Kamispeed to see what we could do. We did some adjusting and cutting to this part and made it fit! So this is not available for the WRX but if you customized it, you can make it fit!

Kamispeed was determined as I was to make it fit, they did this as a courtesy and are an amazing company to deal with!

I have taken my car to the track, drag strip, and also daily drive it. So these parts were tested and confirmed for almost any circumstance. If you have any questions about any of these pieces you can message me or reply to this thread. (First time making a thread so hopefully it is easy to follow and understand!)

Thanks again Kamispeed and Beatrush Products for this opportunity! Make sure if you are interested in any Beatrush products to contact kamispeed to place your order!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
thatguy_chad is offline   Reply With Quote