AVANTI R5
Scooby Guru

Member#: 73805
Vehicle:
24 TypeS ZO6
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lboogie View Post
We go by http://www.epa.gov/greenvehicles/Index.do , any vehicle listed under "Smart Way Elite" status for California.

We tell the HR dept we are car shopping and intend to get one of the Elite ranked vehicles (or a qualifying equivalent). People usually ask me since I'm the car guy around the office, For example the Ford Fusion Hybrid is on the list, but the Nissan Altima Hybrid is not, since its an equivalent (using Toyota's hybrid synergy drive train) it meets the requirements by association.

One then goes to purchase or lease the new vehicle, brings in the paperwork, and gets a payout of $5k for buying under the Green Vehicle Program.

Our CEO has an O.G. Toyota RAV4-E & a Prius, amongst the rest of the lot are a bunch more Prii, a Ford Escape Hybrid, Altima hybrids, and Civic hybrids. But nobody has gone "all in" and picked up a Tesla Roadster, Nissan Leaf, or Chevy Volt, although we have had investors roll up in those vehicles.
OK thank You for the reply, I just saw it, I do not know how missed it earlier. Just wanted say thank for answering my question..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AVANTI R5 is offline   Reply With Quote