snowmanwithahat
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 328283
Vehicle:
2004 STi
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
In talking with Subaru they said they did a lot to improve the stereo on this one, including adding extra reinforcements around the sub to prevent rattle. They also tuned it for more bass vs. the Forester. But, given all I had to cover on this one, I simply didn't get around to even listening to the HK system. That will have to be covered in a future episode.

Fit and finish puts the 2015 into a different class versus the outgoing model. This was a pre-production car, so I can't report on any squeaks or rattles. Something that happens turns up in production may not appear in a pre-pro... though the car I drove was very quiet in the cabin, both on rough roads and at speed.
Did you get a chance to take it on any bumpy roads? The review covered some good points surrounding suspension performance, but I live in Michigan and our roads are ****. I love a good performing car, but my 2004 STI has shown me that you can't necessarily have track-tight suspension and expect it to not break your back with some of the **** we see here.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
snowmanwithahat is offline   Reply With Quote