Member#: 298235
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamBot View Post
So, you like spirited driving?

Keep the Impreza. If your finances work out (wait until after you are married and settled in to determine your budget - bad financial decisions and new marriage can lead to a lot of arguments) get yourself something for the track. Why? #1 - it's much safer than driving fast on the street, both physically and driving record wise. #2 - if you think you drive fast on the street, wait until you get on a track for the first time, think you're flying, and watch everyone else blow by you like you're a road cone.

Your budget will determine what you can race. Doesn't really matter if it's an open wheel Formula car, a Miata, or a racing kart - you'll find yourself going faster and having more fun than you ever will on the street.
Maybe i should've clarified. I'm not looking to 'race' or be like one of those uber highschoolers who think they're cool in a beater civic with a fart can.

I'm not looking to track, either. I just want a car that has the pep when needed. Merging on an on-ramp or highway, accelerating through a turn on a back road, and the occasional pin 1st and 2nd gear. Just enough to hear the turbo spool and motor growl!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BAD SNaCKY is offline   Reply With Quote