Vendor Sales Rating: (617)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by david06co View Post
Just wanted to say Import Image did a great job with customer service. My wife got into contact with them about coilovers for my birthday and they helped her all the way through the initial needed information to the purchase. Stand up guys and cannot say enough good things about them other than we will continue doing business with them for all our STi needs!
Thanks so much we really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor91 View Post
Great vendor and great customer service!

Bought about 2 grand worth of stuff from these guys and everything's been smooth and helpful and shipping was super fast! Thanks guys

Phil
Phil thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_Blyat View Post
Shipping is def super fast.

I pmd them late at night asking for a price on a Seibon hood and they qouted me the lowest out of everyone and i paid right then and there. 2 days later the hood arrived in perfect condition.

Highly Recommend IIR
Really Appreciated!

[quote=kidrage;39459468]First let me say I know there are alot of people on this forum that like Import Image and have not had a problem with ordering from them so before anyone thinks about hitting the reply button to comment on that.

This is to tell you about my experience with Import Image and to alert others who are thinking about making their next purchase from them.

I have been in retail sales management for almost 20 years now so I usually just walk away from places that give bad customer service or do not care about their customers to never give them my business again. This time however I felt compelled to make this post because I actually gave this business a second chance after making a earlier purchase that did not go well due to poor communication on their part. I quickly learned my lesson again to just walk away and stay away.

On 3/18 I ordered a CNT catback exhaust by phone with them. I asked that an invoice be sent to my email address so I could have a copy for my records. I did not think this was unreasonable request of a business since just about every business I have ever done business with gave me a receipt after they charged my credit card.

On 3/19 I received an email from Frankie saying the exhaust had been discontinued and wanted to know if I would like to exchange it.

On 3/20 I called and was asked to leave a message for Frankie because he was busy. I am very busy so I understand if he was.

So I waited until 3/25 but yet no phone call back. I looked at my credit card statement and even though the order was never placed they still charged my card and had been sitting on my money from day 1 without so much as even the courtesy to give me a phone call.

On 3/25 I emailed them early in the morning asking about the other exhaust they wanted to exchange it for with no response.

On 3/26 I emailed again and said to just refund me the money. Now this gets a response from them asking if I still wanted to exchange it.

Since I knew emailing them back was just going to allow them sit on my money even longer I decided to call. I told them that I wanted an immediate refund and a copy of that sent to my email. I said since you couldnt send me a copy showing I was charged for something that I never purchased you could at least send me a refund for my money you have had for the last 8 days.

I was given some excuse about how it would take time to do this today and it would have to be tomorrow. Again being understanding I said that would be fine and I would expect to see a refund in my email tomorrow.

Guess What! No email today from them. Talk about poor customer service and just a pure lack of concern for it.

My advice to every subaru enthusiast I encounter

Hello sir, Frankie was out on the 25th sick, We had to cancel the order with cnt and were not aware it was not in stock. We did refund you, normally will take 3-5 days as normal for it to show on your card by the same token it takes the same amount of time for us to receive $ from a card. you've been refunded and we are sorry you feel that way. We will continue to be here and improve our service to the community. Enjoy your refund and have a great day!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! Let us Beat your Lowest Price Quote!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is offline   Reply With Quote