Old 11-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #38
stuntwrx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 302122
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX
Black

Thanks for the cander - sorry about being flipant Unlce S but its been an emotional weekend wondering WTF is going on with this. I work for a bike dealership so I understand service departments tendancy to take the path of least resistance.

Is there something wrong with Mobile 1 then? I may have typed in the wrong weight. I was using the exact weight thats labled on the oil fill cap.

In any event - I think the best course of action at this point is to baby this thing into a trade on a 2013 or left over 2012 (if they are still out there), OR dare I say it - EVO time. It sucks that these cars are so tempramental because I have never loved a car so much. I used to be big into Euro cars 10-15 years ago but got frustrated with all the $$$ and BS. I was in a borrowed 911 cruising a valley road at 100mph and got my ass handed to me by a pair of sportbikes. Then it dawned on me.... I am in a $100K Porsche and just got layed to waste by a $10K sportbike. Plus in the mod department $ per HP you grab tons more HP for the money.

Another one of lifes mysterys I guess - in the quest for adrenalin/speed. Anyone know where I can purchase a cheap F16? LOL. Id still rather have a reliable WRX anyday.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
stuntwrx is offline   Reply With Quote