Member#: 212931
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2009 WRX Hatch
Spark Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crev View Post
How do the lemon laws work? can you go that route
If anything happens, you probably won't have any issues. Get your oil changed at the proper intervals, break in the engine for a 1K (even though they said don't worry about it) and be polite, yet straigh-forward if you experience the problem. As Celly said, 99.9% of us on here that have gone through this have been taken care of in a very good way. Some of the "new" engine problems I've seen on here have to be local dealer issues, not SoA issues. I am approaching a 1k on the new engine and all seems to be going well. Only time will tell, but my apprehension is all but gone now. Enjoy it man and when she her car start to sound like a diesel, call roadside assistance and SoA right then to get the ball rolling. Good luck!

In Florida, the car has to be in the shop for the same issue 3 differnet times or for 30 days in the first 2 years for the same issue. At that point you are elligible for abitration and possible new vehicle replacemant or full refund. Like I said though, you probably won't need to go that route.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by EVL1; 08-21-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Forgot the Lemon Law Thing:
EVL1 is offline   Reply With Quote