View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #7
blatant
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 108951

It is the age of information and that was the primary issue at singer. I had a ton of it and they didn't like the fact that i wasn't a push over, at least that's the feeling I got. Anyway the legacy i bought at AMD i since traded in and bought a wrx at manchester. As soon as i find a dealer i'm comfortable with i'll stick with them. As for singer sub, maybe i hit it on an off day but i buy a new car once a year and it's been subies for the last 10 years....go visit singer yourself, and make an informed decision when you're buying next. I'm not implying wasting their time or any other dealers for that matter. Im sure they are busy. The multitude of dealers in the area allows for the best deals. I guess what chapped me the most was not the fact that what they told me didn't jive with the subie web / kbb / nada / etc etc internet info but the fact that they kept needling me when i clearly explained the situation and clearly showed them that i had correct info contrary to what i was being told. As a sales person they should've recognized the fact that i was highly informed and adjusted their sales technique/tactic for a fit to my situation at hand. It was as if they didn't even really hear what i was saying. They had the unit right there, ready to go, the wife was sitting in the 4runner ready to follow me home...

I will say i bought a couple things from singers parts dept the other day and had a very pleasant experience. fwiw.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blatant is offline   Reply With Quote