View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 06:22 PM   #7
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 21741
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
LGT Limited Wagon +
WRB Wagon STI V7/8


Originally posted by Safir
I've heard the piece behind the oil pan called the "jack plate" and is a good place to jack the front end - i just suggest the use of a piece of wood unless your jack has rubber to keep this piece from becoming mangled, as mine is dented pretty badly
What he said ^^^^^

Mine is all mangled as well. Just make sure it doesn't slip off if sitting on a piece of wood.

I've done it a thousand times, works perfect.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Ti-REX is offline   Reply With Quote