Scooby Newbie

Member#: 149526
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 aps dr65 hybrid
9.1x1 built block/heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFugitiveMind View Post
im putting a 05STi cluster in my 05wrx. im going to follow BlueSubedude's post , ill let you know if it all works! anything else i need to do to make it work?

thanks!
it works fine, we are all clear on that. however after you install the cluster there are some things that don't work as mentioned above. the dc cd light is always on the outside temp isn't functional(so far in 02-05, i haven't tried on newer models) the dimmer can be made to work but not how it was intended. if i could get the wiring diagrams then i could begin testing but i don't want to start from scratch and ground a (+) messing up a good cluster. i have a cluster for testing after i get the diagrams, the speedo and tac are not functional and since the components inside are all different then a wrx i can swap parts to fix it. so its perfect for testing what wires of for different lights. so far since i couldnt get the outside temp working i hooked it up to the spiider dc cd controller so it reads out what position its in via a numeric display i have it set for (---) for off, (70) for 70/30 and (100) for 50/50. which is great but not what i want, there are already dc cd indicators on the cluster that could be used.

so if someone has the diagrams for the cluster, please send them to [email protected]
\
thanks,
mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mikeis300 is offline   Reply With Quote